- "Deep Ecology for the 21st Century" edited by George Sessions, 1995. - purchase at Amazon
- "The Great Work" by Thomas Berry. Bell Tower, 1999 - purchase at Amazon
- "The Voice of the Earth" by Theodore Roszak. Bantam Press, 1993. - purchase at Amazon
- "This Changes Everything: Capitalism versus the Climate" by Naomi Klein 2014.
- "Relational Reality" by Charlene Spretnak. 2011
- "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle 2005
- "The Systems View of Life" by Fritjof Capra and Pier Luigi Luisi
- "The Bridge at the Edge of the World: Capitalism, the Environment,
and Crossing from Crisis to Sustainability" by James Gustav Speth. Yale
University Publishers, 2008.
- "The Re-enchantment of Art" by Suzi Gablik. Thames & Hudson, 1991
- "Images of God" by Peter Fuller. Chatto and Windus.
- "Theoria - Art and the Absence of Grace" by Peter Fuller. Chatto &
- "The Myth of the Goddess: Evolution of an Image" by Ann Baring and
Jules Cashford. Penguin Group, 1991
- "Images of Power: Understanding Bushman Rock Art" by David Lewis
Williams and Thomas Dowson
- "Nature and the Human Soul: Cultivating Wholeness and Community in a
Fragmented World" by Bill Plotkin. New World Library, 2008
- "The Resurgence of the Real" by Charlene Spretnak. Routledge, 1999
- "Animate Earth" by Stephan Harding. Chelsea Green Publishing
- "Worldviews and Ecology:
Religion, Philosophy, and the Environment" by Mary Evelyn Tucker
(author) and John A. Grim (editor). Obis Books, 1994. - purchase at Amazon
- "The Simple
Feeling of Being" by Ken Wilber. Shambahla Press, 2004. -
purchase at Amazon
- "The Story of Earth & Life: A Southern African Perspective on a 4.6-Billion-Year Journey" by Terence McCarthy and Bruce Rubidge. Struik, 2005.
purchase at Amazon
- "Origins" by John Gribbin and Simon Goodwin. Constable and Company, 1997. - purchase at Amazon
- "The Vanishing Face of Gaia" by James Lovelock. Penguin 2009.
- "Towards Gondwana Alive" edited by John M Anderson
- "The Human Story" by Charles Lockwood. Natural History Museum.
- "The Politics of Women's Spirituality" edited by Charlene Spretnak. Anchor Books,
1981. - purchase at Amazon
- "Man and His Symbols" by Carl Jung. Picador,
1968. - purchase at Amazon
- "Uncommon Wisdom" by Fritjof Capra. Flamingo Press, 1988. - purchase at Amazon
- "World as Lover, World as Self" by Joanna Macy. Parallax Press, 1991. - purchase at Amazon
- Resurgence & Ecologist Magazine. Resurgence & Ecologist offers
positive perspectives on a range of engaging topics covering ecology,
social justice, philosophy, spirituality, sustainable development and
the arts - an eclectic mix that cannot be found anywhere else.
Schumacher College -
An International College for Ecological Studies.